5/15/13: Reach, the feature film Roy executive produced and acted in, will be premiering at Dances with Films at the CHINESE THEATERS! Only 16 films were selected out of 1400 entries. please click HERE for the trailer. Also click HERE for tickets for JUNE 3rd 7:15. 11$ before May 30th!
4/1/13: Crows, the first film directed by Roy, screened at the Buffalo Niagara Film Festival. HERE is an article about the Crows in the festival! HERE is an article about the film! (Crows also screened at the Fresno International Film Festival and Dances with Films!)
12/18/11: Resonant Entertainment starts production on REACH, it's first feature film, starring Daniel Bonjour. Roy has a supporting role as the character EDDIE. (click to see actual in-camera stills!)
12/17/11: Roy finishes post production on his first directing credit, CROWS!
9/15/11: Under his Resonant Entertainment LLC banner, Roy signs Mark Niu to pen the story "Big Wife, Little Wife" to be shot in Bangkok Thailand in 2013.
9/15/11: Roy wraps his first directing effort in the short film CROWS written by Jim Harris.
7/12/11: Roy joins forces with producing partners Minh Collins, Daniel Bonjour and Hector Tinoco to form Westside Entertainment Group, optioning the dramatic feature, "Reach" penned by Ryan Russell.
6/12/11 Roy begins preproduction on his first directing gig for the short film "Crows" penned by writer Jim Harris.
1/1/11 Roy's original pilot, The Zone, wins the MAPID/ Fox Diversity's API Pilot Shootout!
Trailer here: The Zone
1/1/11: Juche Rules WINS Best Dramatic Short at the Moondance Film Festival and also at the Poppy Jasper International Film Festival:!
Juche Rules accepted to over fifteen film festivals so far 2010-2011.
Roy books the lead role in the AFI film PAIN!
12/20/11: Roy plays a SERIES REGULAR role in the webseries BOTTOM RUNG now airing on www.Bitterlawyer.com
- 8/12/11: Roy starts principal photography in a leading role "Genjo" in the webseries "Holy Ground" from writer Sonya Joseph. He is also slated to direct several episodes.
6/11/11: Roy wraps shooting of the indie "No Shelter Here" from writer/director Cheyanne Reagan.
4/8/11: Roy wraps shooting of the indie short "As Seen On TV" from writer/director Michael Johnson.
- 2/2/11: Roy in rehearsals for the World Preimiere of Allan Mannings' "Goodbye Louie Hello" ! Tickets and info here!
- 10/01/10: Roy books parts in two plays, 99 WAYS TO F$%! a SWAN and GOODBYE LOUIE HELLO at Theater West!
9/1/10 Roy books AMICA commercial, airing now!
- 7/12/10: Roy plays Marshall Robbins in Edgemar's new Lab production: Three Days, Three Girls, and an Angry Asian Man (click to get tickets) Opens Thursday July 29th every Thurs Fri Sat Sun for two weekends only!
- 6/22/10 Roy books a national commercial for Amica Insurance!
6/20/10 Juche Rules gets accepted to 2010 Burbank Int'l Film Festival and 2010 Action on Film Festival!
- 4/5/10 Roy is featured in the online newspaper Examiner ! (click to read)
4/24/10 Juche Rules Gets East Coast Premiere at the Buffalo Niagara International Film Festival!